Saturday, March 18, 2017

So this talk was actually inspired by a yoga class that I was...



So this talk was actually inspired by a yoga class that I was taking, so in full disclosure that’s where it came from, but my hope is that you will find some value in it and the intention of it is to help you gain a deeper understanding on why I believe that this generation of the millennials, so anybody born 1980 to the year 2000, and I’ll even extend that to the ones born after 2000, are different than and are experiencing the human experience in a way that no other generation before them ever has. So in that class the teacher was talking about how in this fast, rapid, moving world, how important it is to be able to pause, slow down, and to go back to the way things used to be before technology, before all these advances to make our lives faster and faster and faster. And, all of a sudden, something clicked and I started to think of something. I started to think there’s a generation of people that have no idea and have no point of reference to the way things used to be. The way things are right now is the only way they know and the only way it’s ever been.
read the rest at the link below
http://ift.tt/2idJnl3



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2mdAkUK

No comments:

Post a Comment